|This is a question to be debated, and I would love to hear your opinions in the comments below. While we may be able to provide a guideline, there are no firm rules. Every business and industry is different, and so how you use Google+ may vary. More importantly, it's really your followers, the users who have circled you, who should be driving your engagement levels.
One consideration is the type of information that you're sharing using Do share. You certainly don't want to share content that is dated or redundant. Hopefully you have past posts and articles that might be considered "timeless." At Pure Moneu Making, for instance, a large percentage of our content consists of news stories on developments in the social media world. Those stories generally have no interest after a short amount of time and should not be re-posted. Our How To articles and guides, however, make for great posts all the time.
Another consideration is your followers themselves. Are they active on social media and Google+, or not? If they don't look at their Google+ stream very often, than it's likely that when you re-post an article, they will be seeing it for the first time. If you're lucky enough to have a dedicated following that +1's and comments on all your posts, you may want to keep your stream 100% fresh content.
As with most social media marketing strategies, it's usually best to try various methods and techniques and monitor results to find out what works best for you. You might try starting with just one or two scheduled posts a day using Do share and see how that goes for a few weeks, and then try increasing the frequency. If you're already scheduling posts to Google+, what's working for you? How often are you posting, and are you using a different tool or technique, other than Do share?
Inside the Vkontakte platform there are many user-generated groups, covering a variety of topics. From internet memes to music, from marketing to "woman-only" groups, with topics such as makeup or diet. The pop-star Shakira has over 240 thousand followers, the Romanian singer INNA 180K. Big numbers, indeed.
FREE service to make updating your social networks a snap!
Only in 2011 a verification system has been introduced, in order to determine wether a community referred to a brand is official or not. The possibilities for brand page customization are quite low. The activity is mainly based on posts, discussions and polls. Brands can also upload video and audio files on the page.
- VK promotion
VK public Groups are organically searchable in Yandex which is the top Russian search engine. Get Free Followers provides you this professional and super fast service to give 100% REAL and active VK users - willing to be members of your Group and make it popular.
Community management on Vkontakte must be taken into serious consideration: some pages show very high posting-frequency – up to a post every 15 minutes. There's only one main rule to follow: create a lot of contents, and share them! Then use FREE VK communities engagement tools like - Get Free Followers to grow the group's member count.
Benefits of VK community engagement
- The opportunity to start engagement and ask the community to give to consideration to issues that are important to you.
- The opportunity to express your opinion, make your voice heard and be more involved in decision making processes.
- The opportunity to increase the community's awareness of issues we may not have considered or have been aware of.
- The opportunity to influence the community's short and long term priorities; and help ensure the community makes the right decisions about issues that concern or affect you.
- The opportunity to learn more about local democracy and how the community go about making decisions.
- To help the community identify solutions to issues and help us avoid or resolve conflict.
- The opportunity to help ensure community services are of use, benefit and relevance to you.
- To learn new skills and gain knowledge and confidence in expressing and presenting your views.
- To become a more active member of your community.
- To meet new and like minded people, discover more about the different people of VK communities and learn from the experiences of others.
- To gain a better understanding of viewpoints that may be different from your own, so that you can better relate to people and communities you may be involved with or aware of.
- To be informed of proposals, decisions and changes to community services at the earliest opportunity.
- To feel listened to and that you can make a difference.