Join and contribute to groups
- No matter what you are taking pictures of, chances are there is a Flickr group with others who are already sharing photos of it. People who are active in Flickr groups tend to also be some of Flickr's most active (and often influential) members. As a result, joining groups not only lets you be part of a greater community and conversation on a certain theme, it can often give you a direct connection to Flickr users who really matter. Remember, what you post into a group must be relevant and on topic or else you risk alienating yourself and your brand.
Actively promote and approve reuse
- Lots of services, bloggers and media are now using Flickr images to power their own stories and media. Once you start getting your imagery noticed, you will likely start to receive invitations from individual bloggers and services like NowPublic.com asking for permission to reuse your photos. This means your photos are gaining traction. Try to approve the requests quickly and encourage more people to use your images - and credit you properly for them, of course.
Sex it up
- Ok, this is a pretty gratuitious strategy, but it does work to feature scantily clad people in images to get more eye traffic. In my case, this meant creating a separate gallery in my Flickr account for the dancing beach girls from the beach volleyball event at the Olympics. I'm not surprised to say that it's still the top performing gallery of all 21 and continues to bring in views which then often continue from people looking through other images in my collection.
- Flickr has a great new tool which allows you to get deeper metrics on your photos. They have smartly realized, however, that not everyone cares about using something like this. So instead of giving it to all their users, they have a step where you need to ask for it to be turned on in your account, and 24 hours later you will start to get metrics on overall views, engagement and referalls. The last point is particularly useful, as now you can see who else is driving people to your photo collections.
- This is a challenge I will face as I move forward from the Olympics where I had a higher volume of photos than I may have in coming weeks. Nonetheless, now that I have started to use Flickr to promote my images, I hope to continue at future events and keep some momentum going. If you start to use Flickr for marketing, your challenge will be the same - to avoid having one big spike and then no more activity.
Promote Soundcloud tracks for free
Almost every active, relevant musician is now using Soundcloud. There are millions of active account holders on this social network which makes life hard for any artist to really be seen and heard. All hope is not lost as there are still many ways to promote Soundcloud tracks for free, so that you can stand out above the rest - which we will go through with you below.
FREE service to make updating your social networks a snap!
The main thing is to keep your profile updated. You must upload unique music but also sharing the song on different social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. The more you do this the more traffic you will send to your SoundCloud account. It is all about staying connected with your listeners which is why you should also make sure that you respond to comments that are left on your songs. This will show SoundCloud that you are active, and that people are liking what they listen to.
Sharing your SoundCloud profile to all your social networks online will further expand your fan base. One good turn deserves another, so make sure to do the same on your social networks, make your SoundCloud profile stand out on your blog, Facebook, and Twitter. Take advantage of your profile and track descriptions to give an introduction about you and your work, tell a story, and ask people to click the repost button if they like your content. Encouraging people to share your music will result in more shares than not telling them to do so, and this will lead to more followers, as well as track-likes.
- Free Soundcloud Likes
Get Free Followers is a service specializing in music promotion on Soundcloud. Before going through this how-to, we must agree that you need great content and frequent releases. If you are doing music a good rate could be 2 songs per month. If you reach certain rate, don't stop for too long or your followers might lose attention in your work.
Soundcloud is a community platform that's heavily focused on allowing you to discover new stuff, through what's trending and by involving findings and content of people you've already connected with. As a result, a halfway decent Soundcloud stroller will often come across a new act.
Google search optimization
Google likes space. Instead of User123 make it User 123. Google also likes repetition. Repeating your Display Name in your Profile URL and linking to your other social networks will help you climb up the ladder on Google search results.
Increasingly more so, social media profiles have become the go-to of the younger generation. The majority of people, and particularly the demographic of 15-25 years old, immediately looks to social media profiles when further investigating an artist they have just discovered. I'm sure you've come across a band that you liked on Facebook, went to their 'about' section and discovered that there weren't any links to their other social media profiles there. Annoying right? So straightforward, yet this key point is missed out on by so many acts, when it comes to promote Soundcloud tracks for free.
Soundcloud has integrated the ability to add social media links to your profile, and even adds the correct thumbnail images to the links of the larger sites. You can edit these under your 'Advanced Profile' settings. When setting these up, I recommend that you restrict the amount of networks you use. The essential links are: website (www.thebestbandever.com), Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Everything else is irrelevant, and the more options you present to people, the less likely they are to click any of them.
For those of you out there who are looking to build upon your credible profile and have a chance of reaching your targeted market we will always suggest that you use FREE SoundCloud likes tool (mentioned above) - instead of buying likes. The likes that this tool provides come from real active users who have been directed to your song of your choice due to their unique marketing methods which of course comply with this social networks terms and conditions. You'll get to know about their marketing methods - on the above article as well - they keep it that much transparent to the users.
It is very important that you either use the SoundCloud likes tool or do what ever you can to gain them because if you have a large amount of plays but very few likes it will not do your image any justice.
- Stumbleupon Followers
Having been a member of Stumbleupon since the beginning of time it seems, As an active member, lots of users then decided to give Get Free Followers a try. It was indeed the decision of their lifetime!
- Stumbleupon marketing
In 2011, Forbes published findings that Stumbleupon had surpassed even Facebook as a source of social media traffic in the United States. Get Free Followers is the 1st in the world to provide you such a service!
- Reddit SEO
Drive FREE traffic to your site. Get to the Front Page of Reddit. Engage with your target audience!
- How to get Upvotes on Reddit?
- Reddit Karma
If someone has lots of karma - either link or comment - that means that user has contributed popular content to the site.
- Post on Reddit
- MySpace Music Like
MySpace has a high value because of it's massive userbase, which in turn provides a potentially rich source of advertising income. Given the audience is a young demographic it's a very lucrative market for advertisers.
- MySpace Music Play
- Make money with MySpace
- Reverbnation Plays increaser
With almost four million registered People on Reverbnation it would be a mistake for anyone to take that marketing chance for granted. Get on the Reverbnation Trending Now list with the help of Get Free Followers!
- How to get Reverbnation Fans?
- Soundcloud Comments
Just show the world how talented you are via Soundcloud. Get Free Followers drives REAL targeted traffic to your page, leading to more plays, likes, comments, reposts and followers!
- Free Soundcloud Likes
- How to get more Plays on Soundcloud?